*~Shuffle Up! Project~*

Shuffle Up Pro is a dubbing project by the dubbers for the dubbers! Not only dubs but photo books, dance shots, and most importantly friends! 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shuffle Up!Pro Rules

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shuffle Up!Pro Rules on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:26 am

Pikaru

Admin
*~WELCOME TO SHUFFLE UP! PROJECT~*

Hilo everyone! 'Tis your trusty sparkle, Pikaru. This is my first attempt at doing something like this so please work with me yupyup!

Now, important rules-

TURN LINES IN ON TIME.I cannot stress this enough. To be in a project you need to be active, and I will always give atleast a month for singles, and two months for photobooks and dance/close up shots. If you need an extension, please tell me and I will give you a week or more depending on your situation.If you miss the deadline of the first single and don't turn in your lines within 2 days after, YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT.After the first single, there will be a strike system.

BE FRIENDLY. We're all dubbers with love for Hello!Project, ne? I'm not saying that you need to necessarily get along with everyone, just don't start drama on the forum. This includes name calling, rude comments and bashing people's favorite Hello!Project members.

ONLY SIGN UP FOR WHAT YOU CAN HANDLE. Though SUP and Scrambled Eggo singles are mandatory, every other group on Shuffle Up including photobooks and PV making groups are just first come first serve. However, the deadline rule still applies. So please don't sign up for singles or photobooks if you know you won't be able to make the deadline.

That's all! Please reply to this so I know you read the rules.

~Pikaru

View user profile http://shuffleuppro.forumotion.com

2 Re: Shuffle Up!Pro Rules on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:46 pm

I have read the rules and i think they are awesome rules yess this project sounds really fun :3

View user profile

3 Re: Shuffle Up!Pro Rules on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:18 am

HAI HAI HAI 8D

View user profile

4 Re: Shuffle Up!Pro Rules on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:56 am

Sounds good to me! Smile

View user profile

5 Re: Shuffle Up!Pro Rules on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:38 am

Yay! I read them and I agree. I hope you're strict about deadlines because I'm tired of projects dying (or releases taking 4 months) because the moderator is too lenient XD

View user profile

6 Re: Shuffle Up!Pro Rules on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:39 am

Natie wrote:Yay! I read them and I agree. I hope you're strict about deadlines because I'm tired of projects dying (or releases taking 4 months) because the moderator is too lenient XD
AMEN! <3 Smile

View user profile

7 Re: Shuffle Up!Pro Rules on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:54 am

Pikaru

Admin
Haha yeah, I'm gonna be strict. As I said before, I give a decent amount of times for lines too so I expect that all are on time and will kick someone out if I need to.

View user profile http://shuffleuppro.forumotion.com

8 Re: Shuffle Up!Pro Rules on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:57 am

I forgot to post here OTL
I read them! Weee~!

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/chiokudubs

9 Re: Shuffle Up!Pro Rules on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:15 am

okay !I understand this, it's not a problem Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum