*~Shuffle Up! Project~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*~Shuffle Up! Project~*

Shuffle Up Pro is a dubbing project by the dubbers for the dubbers! Not only dubs but photo books, dance shots, and most importantly friends! 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ai's Graduation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ai's Graduation Empty Ai's Graduation Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:52 pm

xMomoK

xMomoK

What do you think about Ai graduating and how everyone's reacting to it? I'm gonna be sad that she's gone, but I do think it's about time for her to give others a chance at the spotlight. But one thing that really irks me is that she's getting a Solo on a SINGLE. I mean, a special graduation solo. I mean, why makes her so much more special than Yuko, Kaori, Marippe, Yossie, or Miki? (and that's just the pas leaders, what about the other line whores or just regular members) I mean, yeah she holds the record for the longest member, but so does Gaki. Heck, Gaki's gonna beat it the day after Ai leaves. So I guess I'm happy she's getting a good goodbye present, but I really hope they start doing that for everyone, or at least Gaki... >.<

2Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:22 am

Chioku

Chioku

Sometimes I think Tsunku has a thing for Aichan.

In all honestly I'm kind of glad that shes graduating, mainly due to the line distribution factor. I'm tierd of hearing Ai-Reina-Ai-Reina-Ai-Reina-Gaki-Ai-Reina blah blah blah. (Dont get me wrong, Reina is my favourite Musume. But there are other singers in the group too, y'know?)
So I'm hoping that once shes gone the line distribution will be fresh and new! Although, with the way things are going I have a feeling it will be Reina-Riho-Reina-Riho-Reina-Riho-Gaki-Reina-Riho.
And you just know, you just KNOW she's also going to get a solo on the album. Maybe even more than one.

I'm sorry, I like Ai. But I think she chose the right time to go.

https://www.youtube.com/user/chiokudubs

3Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

Exactly! There's people who believe that when Ai graduates that there's gonna be a single like Shock! where it's Reina ft. MoMusu >.< I would die D: it's one thing when there's 4 other singers, but when there's 7+ (because by then I think Gen 10 will be added in the batch)?! That's just sad. :< But I really think MoMusu is going to lose a LOT of fans when Ai leaves, and this is coming from a GAKI fan >.> So Gen 9 and 10 are REALLY gonna have to up their game if MoMusu wants ANY chance at reaching the top! Ai-chan, as much as I hate to admit it, holds a LOT of the fanbase, and in a lot of ways, she holds MoMusu together (seriously I think every single non-gen-9 member has admitted to loving Aichan :/ Shige even admitted before that she wants to/has tried to kiss her)

4Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

I'm not sure how I feel about her graduating, to be honest. I mean if she's gonna pursue a solo career, more power to her. I think she definitely has what it takes.

But as you guys said, the line distribution is what concerns me. D8 If you think about it, the way things are going, they will pretty much make it the Reina and Riho show with a guest appearance by Sayu and Nigi-chan, with the others as backup singers/dancers. I didn't like it when C-ute did it(For the longest time it was the Megumi, Maimi and Airi show and then once Megumi graduated just Airi and Maimi, up until Campus Life where he started giving everyone else lines) and I don't like it when Momusu does it.

I really would love to see the day where they have Aika as a main singer in a single. She's always just been the girl in the background. I mean seriously, if they gave Riho a chance to shine in her SECOND single in the group, why not give Aika who has been there since 2006?

ALSO, since Momo-chama brought it up, What ever happened to the tenth gen auditions? I havent' heard anything about them since sign ups first started.

https://shuffleuppro.forumotion.com

5Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:21 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

@The Aika thing: Hmm good point~ I mean, originally she WAS the only one to get into MoMusu Gen 8, so she should have gotten more attention ._. I mean, even Koharu's had some spotlight.

@Gen 10: Yeah idk... I think the S/mileage auditions are hiding them ._.

6Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:27 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

-nodnod- Koharu not only had some spotnight in Momusu, but even carried an anime and a solo career. Hell, that show also gave Mai some time to shine and gave her even more of a fanbase. But Aika.. Yeah, she had Guardians Four and some small group songs, but not enough to truly give her the spotlight that she deserves.

I think though, being the main mentor of the 9th gen will give her some kind of recognition. Because of the way she treats them I think she would actually be a great leader for Morning Musume. Better than Sayu, atleast. (I just hope Sayu doesn't pull a Miki once she becomes leader.)

7Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:12 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

Sayu needs to scattle... NOW >.< I mean.. she's improved... but serious... it's been, what? 8? 9 years? she's still awful D: but then again, she's one of the "faces" of MoMusu still.

and yeah, don't forget, Aika didn't even get the spotlight in small groups until Kame left Tanpopo # :/ I mean, looking at Guardians 4 she either shared the spotlight with Risako, or Risako had it, and in Athena & Robikerottsu it was Gaki. Then in Tanpopo # it was Kame until Kame left. So it wasn't until the most recent H!P concert that she even got small-group spotlight :/

8Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:15 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

Eh. I worry that if and when Sayu, Reina, and Nigi-chan graduate Morning Musume will die. D8 Because Sayu has been their for a long time and is one of the faces of Momusu, and Reina and Nigi are the current strongest voices once Takahashi leaves. Aika is, to me, the Konkon of the group- Not the best, and not too noticable, but can shine if given the chance. But whether that's enough to hold the group together once the others leave, especially given the state of the 9th gen, is debatable.

EDIT- Because when Momusu first started adding more members, the older gens stil lstayed for quite a long time and so the younger could improve and get a stable fanbase by the time of the others graduating. For some reason I think that hasn't happened since before Yossie graduated.

Last edited by Pikaru on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total

9Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:16 am

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

Ai's graduation: This Ai fan think it's good. 10 years in one group? (speaking for Gaki too) Tsunku's original plan for this group was that it was ever changing. No offence, 5th and 6th gen, but scram. I may love you, but this is ridiculous.

As for the Aika discussion; she does deserve more. She's never been lead but she's been a minor vocalist. Egao YES Nude, Onna ni Sachi Are and Mikan. Kanashimi Twilight she had a line which was more to say then most of the Rokkies. It looked like she was off to a good start but then Resonant Blue happened >>

I agree, I think she'd make a good leader. I imagine her to be the Yossy/Kaorin type of leader; doesn't get a big part but the parts she does get sound amazing.

Come to think of it, now I want to go CC what I think Kanashimi would sound like if there were no more Gokkies/Rokkies... -disapears-

10Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:57 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

Dude, even if just Reina left MoMusu would be screwed, not because Gaki/Shige are bad, but because TakaTana have been the lead vocals of MoMusu pretty much since Reina joined and ESPECIALLY since Miki left. I hate that he's doing it, but I see why Tsunku is already luring the fan favorite to the front because if we don't get another voice in the leads, MoMusu is screwed when the current leads leave. Most likely when Ai's gone it's either gonna be Reina/Riho, or he's gonna add Fukuhime or a gen 10 to the leads just to be prepared when Reina leaves. Unfortunately, it's very unlikely that Gaki will be put in the front (for long if at all) because she'll be leaving soon too, I think, and MoMusu can't rely on a singer that will also leave.

If UFA/Tsunku thinks the way I think they do, the leads are definitely gonna be Reina/Riho/a Gen 9/10 or MAYBE Aika, but not likely D:

11Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:07 am

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

I can imagine Fukuhime managing to get into the front in a single or two; she's one of the more popular 9th gens. She and Riho are both good at what they do, they just need to get better. As for Zukki and Eripon... I see a kind of sad, Mako/Konkon future for them :'( Always in the background even though they can shine too...

It looks like H!P is spiraling downwards, slowly. H!P kids are some of the oldest there (I wonder if they'll be graduating/breaking up soon Mad) The soloists don't release much/aren't very popular. Now if Ai-chan were actually to stay as a soloist, hell, things might be looking better for H!P. But since she wants to be an actress...

I'm totally off topic.

I see Gaki graduating in the next year or two. There's not enough time for her to work her way up. I don't see Sayu getting a lot of lines in the near future unless they're ballads like Namida ga Tomaranai. Reina has the power to pull through, but I can't imagine her staying much longer then Gaki.

12Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:19 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

I can see Gaki staying in contact with Tsunku, though, like Marippe and Makoto, and showing up in H!P shows/concerts even after she graduates. Ai might too, but I think she's going to want to focus on her career. Reina... I can't even predict Reina, and I have a feeling Shige's gonna be a model after she leaves whether she plans on it or not XDDD

13Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:25 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

XD I can definitely see Gaki becoming an Emcee for H!P shows or concerts like Yossie is, or keeping in touch with Tsunku like that. Reina, I really don't know if I can see her in anything but Momusu to be honest.

And Sayu is going to pull a Miki- only be leader for less than a month and then leaving the group. Hell, I give her less than that honestly.

In fact, I honestly think in a few years Dreamusu will be even popular than the actual Morning Musume if the actual Morning Musume doesn't die off after Nigi and Reina leave.

14Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:20 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

I can see Gaki joining DoriMusu within a year of graduating MoMusu, honestly XD I mean, I honestly can see Gaki announcing her graduation at this year's Winter H!P concert even, but I really don't think she'll leave the singing business, it seems to me that she's really happy as a singer. I'd love to see Gaki go solo within H!P, though she's probably like Marippe... (sounds better in groups) but I'll be really sad if she stops singing.

But DoriMusu probably would already be more popular than MoMusu if they released singles (or at least a PV for one of their songs) I bet XD I mean... MoMusu All Stars, you know? XD

15Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:04 am

Chioku

Chioku

^
Agreed. I can see that too, mainly because DoriMusu ARE the best singers from MoMusu (Apart from Koharu. Sorry fans).

But do you think that they'd really add more to DoriMusu? I actually like it how it is now xD
Although I can see Gakisan as a MC for Hello!Project. Or maybe even a mentor, since shes so good with the Kyuukies. Like a Mummy <3 (It should have been Gakisan in the chicken suit, not Aichan! xDD)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chiokudubs

16Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:42 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

XD It should have, Chio-chama. haha

But as for if Dorimusu will add more or not, I'm not too sure. I remember they originally wanted Tsuji in it but she couldn't because she either was pregnant or had just given birth. But that doesn't really have much to do with my point XD''

I think if it came to Nigi-chan or maybe even Ai, they'd add them to Dorimusu though.

17Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:34 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

I really hope they don't add Ai, honestly >.> I didn't really want them to add Miki and Nacchi... I mean... both of them are <333 but both of them had plenty of spotlight during their duration in MoMusu (Rika too actually, miss 11 subgroups...) so they fact they just do it again pisses me off (especially since Yuko got a second chance and she's still being pushed to the back by the younger girls...)

18Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:10 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

-nodnod- It's not fair for poor Yuko. Especially since she was 24 or so when she JOINED momusu. But as my Japanese teacher said, usually the idols dissappear after their late twenties. In a sense she's lucky to still have a singing career.

19Ai's Graduation Empty Re: Ai's Graduation Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:50 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

True, but honestly, Even as a soloist Yuko was kinda hidden behind younger singers (ex. Minimoni :/) so even when she went solo she didn't get much spotlight XD so I really think she deserves some spotlight... I mean... she's the oldest EVER in H!P, and she has one of the SEXIEST voices ever, seriously <3 but instead she was put in the 5nin grouping with line whores Rika and Miki and Baby Koharu (as the youngest of the 10 of them) :/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum