*~Shuffle Up! Project~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*~Shuffle Up! Project~*

Shuffle Up Pro is a dubbing project by the dubbers for the dubbers! Not only dubs but photo books, dance shots, and most importantly friends! 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game] Lets get to know each other!

+9
AllieNatsuyaki
Phob
Aiko
Hakkin
Jrocknpoppingirl<3
Kirari <3
Natie
Pikaru
Chioku
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

201[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:38 am

Jrocknpoppingirl<3

Jrocknpoppingirl<3

Any/all of the Disney princess movies but especially Aladdin and Cinderella. Cinderella is what I watch whenever I am home sick from school so I have known it by heart of several years Smile (May I state the fact that I dislike the fact that Aladdin is considered a Disney princess movie? A male, non-royal character is the lead, not the princess...)

If you could get to be a star character on any TV show (be it an already existing character or a new character created for you), what would that character be and what show would it be on? (Inspired by watching the Glee Project finale just now.)

https://www.facebook.com/jrocknpoppingirl

202[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:42 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

That's kinda a tough one. XD I always had this idea of a Lifetime movie I would star in though: About a girl who since birth was raised as a boy to protect her from her father, and her struggle through highschool because of it.

But as for a legit show, probably Kat on Victorious. Just because we're so similar and have the same name XD

Same question~

https://shuffleuppro.forumotion.com

203[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:53 pm

xMomoK

xMomoK

This is really hard for me since I don't watch much TV..uhh... I really don't know XD to BS it I'd say So Random or something >.< XDD

What's one of your pet peeves when joining a project? (whether it be about the project when you first get in or how they tell you you got in, even the audition process if it involves the results, whatever)

204[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:02 am

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

Hm... when the color coder doesn't even attempt to make the lines equal and gives most of the lines to her friends...

What are you currently addicted to?

205[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:42 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

Color x_X not even colorcoding, I just love color in general. That's not too big right now but it's what popped into my head xD

Same question~

206[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

@Momo- Hm, I think my biggest pet peeve would have to be color as well (For some reason I'm ALWAYS yellow XD; Takes forever to see my lines..) That, or a project with a very, very impatient person running it. A project closed literally a DAY after forming due to inactivity. It bugged me.

@Kirachin- I'll answer this in several parts. XD

Song/songs- Mr. Taxi by SNSD, Run Devil Run by Kesha, 100Meter Conbini by AKB48.

Foods- Scalloped Potatoes

In General- Monster High

Same question as Kirachin~

207[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:50 am

Phob

Phob

As always, KAT-TUN.
GACKT IS my favourite singer ever, don't get me wrong, but I tend to show more avid signs of addiction with KAT-TUN xD
Also, today, Yamapi. And the song, Seishun Amigo by Shuji&Akira (Kame & Yamapi)
And Dramas~ I really need to watch some more~

Is there a film you saw at the cinema and hated?? ((For me, that's, hands down, Wolfman. Crap movie))

208[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:55 am

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

Paul Bart: Mall Cop

What's your "type"?

209[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:05 am

Phob

Phob

Um...like guy?
Ur...It's kinda hard to word, I guess.
I mean...yeah, I dunno quite how to describe it, it's not a specific 'type' as such.
Though, yeah, there are specific traits that would be good, I guess.
I just don't know how to word exactly...
I guess, a guy who's, not so much down to earth, but human. But, not too human, maybe. Just believable, and somehow respectable as a person, in a sense. Personality-wise, I'm not sure what I mean, but I mean something.
But, appearance-wise, the answer is much more simple.
A floppy-haired pretty-boy. An ikemen type, I guess xDD Cause, yeah, I totally dig Japanese doos over anyone else ;D
If I were to use a celebrity as an example, even though he's only my 3rd favourite celebrity, somehow, appearance-wise, at least, maybe from what I've gathered personality-wise, it would be Kazuya Kamenashi, I suppose.

I talk too much >D

Same question~

210[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:33 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

For a guy- Someone who's sweet, silly, and genuine. Someone not trying to impress or get attention, but someone who's just naturally charismatic. They're intelligent, know when to be serious and when to be lighthearted, and always looking out for people. Would also help if they like/aren't allergic to cats, and have similar taste in music.
Appearence wise- a bit taller than me(but not too tall), long or remotely long hair. Muscle's don't impress. As long as they're clean looking, they're fine.

For a girl- Similar to a guy- mainly just genuine, not trying to be something they're not. Wouldn't mind them to be a bit rebellious or badass. Short hair, pretty eyes, Similar taste in music. Honestly, and everyone would know, my type(/dream girl) is Yossie. XD

Same question~

211[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:57 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

I don't have one yet ^^; -feels weird now-

Do you or have you ever known/met your "twin"? (I mean like looks a lot like you physically and you think a lot alike too but you aren't related)

212[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:48 am

Phob

Phob

Noooope
Not that I know of anyway :3
I'd like to, though

What is your favourite genre of manga?

213[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:03 am

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

Anything music related (singing, dancing, instruments, etc) even though that's not exactly a genre ^^;;

What's one thing you want to change about yourself?

214[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:01 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

probably my social pessimism... only when it comes to social circumstances I always assume the worst... and it often offends people...

Same question~

215[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:48 am

Yocchan

Yocchan

I'd like to be able to look into people's eyes when I speak, idk why but I just can't for more than a few seconds and I feel pretty rude because of that. :/

This is a good question, I'll ask the same~ :3

216[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:16 am

Phob

Phob

This question's hard for me.
I don't love myself or nothing, but I've kind of just accepted me as me.
Though, I wish I could be a little less...ur...I'm trying to think of a non-offensive way to word this, but since I can't...
Spoiler:
Yeah, I dunno how to explain it. I'm kind of like that. It's probably to do with the fact I'm Autistic? That sounds really horrible, nevermind xDD
But, at the same time, I don't mind either.
I wish I maybe weren't so clumsy, though. If I had a steadier hand, I could maybe draw quicker? I do love to draw~
But, ech...it's, like, the quesion's kinda negative. I don't think there's much I want to change, cause without that stuff, I wouldn't be me. I don't mind being me, I suppose? I'm not pessimistic or negative. Anything negative I say about myself is honest, and me just accepting the truth? xD I don't like putting myself down. But, sure, there's stuff I'd like to add definitely.

Just cause I'm lazy, same question

217[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:41 am

Jrocknpoppingirl<3

Jrocknpoppingirl<3

For me, it has to be my self-confidence/my opinion of myself. I have a very poor image of myself being a person no one would want to hang out with and what not. I'm comfortable with who I am when I'm alone but when I'm around others, I get overly concerned about how they will perceive me sometimes..It's kinda just part of being a teenager but I think it's something that I'll carry with myself forever, just like eating disorders...If I could, I'd improve my confidence, just a bit and that alone changes my opinion of myself.

For which even this fall are you most excited? (ex. vacation, school/work function, show, etc...)

218[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Phob

Phob

A couple of things~
First off, Halloween~! I love Haloween! My mum decorates my Living Room really cool, and we get to eat monkey nuts x3 And lotsa sweets. And all that other Halloween stuff.
Also, the October Weekend and October Week or whatever. In Scotland, you get like a week off in October, which is always good.
Also, Kazuya Kamenashi's new drama, Yokai Ningen Bem, starts airing in October! I wasn't sure about it at first, but now, even though I still haven't seen any promo stuff, I'm super excited.

Same question >3

219[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:21 am

Jrocknpoppingirl<3

Jrocknpoppingirl<3

For me, it's homecoming dance (I'm going to 2) and trying to get to go to the Miyavi concert on Halloween and going to see a bunch of shows on Brodaway (namely Wicked and How To Succeed In Buisiness Without Trying) and making a bunch of new friends at my new high school.
Also, I want Bunraku to come out ASAfrickinP!!!

What are the top three things you wanna do in your life the most?

220[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:26 am

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

1. Graduate from my current school (having money troubles with it because it's so expensive)
2. Meet Mitsui Aika, Ikuta Erina or Fukumura Mizuki (top 3 MM atm)
3. Become an elementary or middle school teacher at my current school! \(^o^)/

When or if you have children, what's one thing you want them to remember?

221[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:06 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

Probably that there is a time and a place for everything -.-;; But yeah that's the first thing that came to mind XD

Same Q~ XDDD

222[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:55 am

Phob

Phob

GACKT is the ultimate being.
/shot/
I dunno, I haven't thought that far ahead yet. But the truth is, I do want them to know that.

Rather than there being a specific part of the body you like, is there any part you have a love/hate relationship with?

223[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:04 am

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

Like... with us?

I hate my nose.

It's fat.

And ugly.

._.

I ALSO HATE MY EYEBROWS. NO MAYUGE BEAM FOR KIRI. They're kinda bushy and remind me of Sayu's in 3, 2, 1, Breakin' Out!! I remember that was the video where I was trying to learn all the girls' names since I only knew Aika and Koha back then and I called her bushy brows ._. I'M SORRY!! D; -huggles Sayu plushie- Youz still be verrrrrrry kawaiizzz-spittles-zzzoooooo

Have a favorite Youtuber?

224[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:08 am

Phob

Phob

^ Well, no, I meant like in another person. And not quite hate, but love/hate.
I was unclear, I apologise xD
But, like, I meant...for example...I don't like collarbones, they freak me out, but sometimes they can look really nice xD But other than that, they freak me out

Favourite YouTuber?
No, not really xD
Like, there aren't any individual dubbers I really love as such, and I dun really watch Vloggers.
If I HAD to choose, I'd go with Charlieissocoollike or MyChonny, I think. In terms of Vloggers, anyway.

What's a film you've seen recently that you really enjoyed?

Last edited by Phob on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to add the question. Again. I fail)

225[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 9 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:08 am

Jrocknpoppingirl<3

Jrocknpoppingirl<3

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. My fave movie I've seen this year Smile

(Phob, I love you. Charlieissocoollike is amazing and cracks me up and he's rally cute and and yeah.)

What's your favorite kind of pizza?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum