*~Shuffle Up! Project~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*~Shuffle Up! Project~*

Shuffle Up Pro is a dubbing project by the dubbers for the dubbers! Not only dubs but photo books, dance shots, and most importantly friends! 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

10th Gen auditions

+2
xMomoK
Chioku
6 posters

Is it too soon for a new gen?

10th Gen auditions Vote_lcap0%10th Gen auditions Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
10th Gen auditions Vote_lcap50%10th Gen auditions Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
10th Gen auditions Vote_lcap50%10th Gen auditions Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

110th Gen auditions Empty 10th Gen auditions Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:45 am

Chioku

Chioku

Okie dokie, now I'm curious...Whats everyone looking for in the 10th gen girls?

Personally I'd like girls aged 14+. Mainly to fill up the large 4 year gap they have going on. I'd also like a spunky, hyper girl that Zukki can play around with. But the age thing is my main priority this time around.

https://www.youtube.com/user/chiokudubs

210th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:32 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

5 letters

V
O
I
C
E
!

I mean, I do think it's too early for Juuki, but if we must, they'd better get some damn good singers this time D< I was soo disappointed when I saw the top 5 for the cookies ._. I mean... Riho was a great dancer... but the only one that was anywhere near singer-worthy was Aina imo... and she didn't even get in, though Fukuhime made up for it, she doesn't even get a solo in her second single

310th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:34 am

Chioku

Chioku

Agreed.
I dont see the point of adding more girls when they're not using the ones they have already. More back-up dancers for Reina and Riho, I guess.

410th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:34 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

Yup yup, but Riho's voice is still pretty weak and Reina can't be trusted to stay much longer than Aichan and Gaki, so Gen 10 better have some epic singers to join at the front if MoMusu has any chance at surviving </3

510th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:47 pm

Chioku

Chioku

To be honest, I think MM and H!P in general have been falling pretty fast for the past few years now. But lets not go there, people get touchy when I say that (Even though I'm just stating the truth)

I dont think that Gakisan, Reinya or Sayu should grad for a while, simply because it will give time for the Kyuukies and Jyuukies to become the new face of MoMusu.

Call me crazy, but since I saw the beginning of the S/mileage auditions (and since they didnt get through =( ) I've really wanted a set of twins in H!P xD But I doubt Naoki would let something awesome like that get through. I really do think what MoMusu needs now is a teenage powerhouse. Teenager being 15-18. A, to close the gap and B, I dont want MoMusu to be full of little girls.

Last edited by Chioku on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

610th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:13 pm

xMomoK

xMomoK

Agreed~ I mean, the fact they haven't had auditions for 5 years (?) before Gen 9 is really bad. Knowing Tsunku, he wants to start fresh, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he announced Gen 11 auditions sometime in early-mid 2012 :/ He really wants to get back the fame of the good old 13-15nin line-ups :< But I sincerely believe to do that, Gen 10 needs to fill up the age gap... I mean, I'm almost 17 and I would feel awkward joining with even more than half of the H!P kids being older than me... imagine Riho and Kanon who aren't even as old as MoMusu as the GROUP

710th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:46 pm

Chioku

Chioku

^
This. Oh so much.
What I'm actually hoping for is that, if Naoki and Tsunku reject the 16 yr olds from the S/mileage audition, they'll put them in. I know its unlikely, but it seems like a good idea. That way they wouldnt have the hard decision of saying no xP

But yes, if we get ten year olds I will be annoyed. I dont want to listen to high pitched squeeky voices. If I did I'd listen to S/mileage.

Last edited by Chioku on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

810th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

I agree with what you guys say about the age gap. Get someone like, 15 or 16 and make sure they're an epic singer, and you're golden. What we really need is another Kago-Tsuji duo, or maybe just an entire 4th gen all over again.

I think it's way too soon to add members, though. I mean seriously, they announced auditions not even a month after the 9th gen got in, right? And while they all have improved alot since then, I think they still need alot more time and focus on themselves then another batch of newbies that need to be mentored.

Tsunku is looking for that 'Golden Era' again, I can see it in the way that he's holding massive auditions and his song choices for all of the groups.I've also noticed- for all groups except Momusu- he's been coding lines a bit more fairly since all of the girls have strong fanbases. In Momusu, The only ones with really strong fanbases are Ai, Reina, Nigi-chan and Riho, so they are the ones stealing the singles. I think if he can actually up the fanbase of the other girls and the 10th gen when they come in, he might just reach that golden era again.

https://shuffleuppro.forumotion.com

910th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:54 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

I was actually just looking at this on generasia and noticed this at the very bottom of the Morning Musume "History" section:

"It was announced on May 8 that Morning Musume 10th Generation Audition would take place starting on June 13th. According to the news there will be 2 girls added to the group after Takahashi Ai's graduation. The announcement was made only 5 months after the 9th Generation joined the group."

so there was a 5 month gap from when Gen 9 joined and when Gen 10 auditions were announced, but still. If they're only planning on getting 2 girls (dude, he said only 1 for Gen 9 and look XD) they better be epic... like... owning GAKI epic ._.

I think... If MoMusu can hang in there until Cuca is old enough, there's a HUGE chance that if she gets in it WILL up MoMusu's popularity by a LOT because of all Cuca's fans on youtube... XDD WAIT FOR HER! MOMUSU!

1010th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:33 am

Chioku

Chioku

Cuca is nine right? She only has to wait a year if thats the case. MoMusu auditions are 10-17.

1110th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 pm

xMomoK

xMomoK

I think so... But don't forget that Tsunku's age ranged gets younger every other gen practically (When Gaki, Reina, and Koha all joined it was 12-18 or 19)

1210th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 am

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

I agree, aim older! Little girls are a no-no. A 15 year old and a 17 year old if possible. And yeah, it does seem that Tsunku wants to start over completely. Would it be better to wait a little while? Yes. Does Tsunku have much time to get the girls he needs before the current older members leave? No probably not.

With this generation, I'm hoping they'll both be good enough dancers (at least to keep up with the current members) and good enough singers so they won't fade into the background. (Unless they pull a Linlin again. That was just tragic)

I wouldn't mind seeing Cuca-chan in Momusu-- I love her and she's great at what she does-- but not for a little while. Fill the gap first then internet star. It would be great if she's the force that can save Momusu, though.

1310th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Hanii

Hanii

I opted to completely ignore all above hatred towards Reina and Riho. I saw their names and negative emoticons, sooo skip! XD

I think it's too early for new girls, especially since four brand new girls, one of which has NO prior training at all, were just added. I think they need a little time to settle in. But we can't really change Tsunku's crazy mind. XD

On the note of the kyuukies, I think Riho's already ready to help new girls, and I think Fuku-chan could handle being a senpai, too, but I'm not too sure about Kanon and Erina. Erina's definitely broken out and could be ready, but her dancing, as well as Kanon's needs a bit more training before she can really help train some new girls, so I don't know! I think the kyuukies have already come a longgg way. I mean, in the spring concert, I was shocked as to how well they did! o_o Kanon's dancing was still a little sloppy, but it was WAY better! ^_^ I was proud to watch them. Very Happy

1410th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

I think the new generation will help Kanon and Eripon mature as members kind of in the way Ai-chan grew up (albeit rather quickly) when she became leader. Kind of like a give and take progress-- 10th gen will learn from 9th and 9th will want to better themselves so they can be the ideal sempai for the new gen. It's true; all four members have grown a lot in the past eight months but I think they all (esp Kanon and Eripon) will gain a lot more from the new gen.

1510th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:09 pm

xMomoK

xMomoK

I guess looking at it for the sake of Gen 9, getting a new generation is a win-win situation, hmm? but I'm still concerned... I mean... One thing we all agree on is that the real senpai (Gen 5 and 6) aren't gonna last much longer, but at the same time, I think they'll stay long enough to train the newbs. But will they (*coughReinacough*) hold onto the spotlight until they leave like Aichan is doing? Or are they going to step back a bit and let the Kohai (Gen 8+) get used to the positions they'll have when the Senpai leave? (And yes I know this isn't the members decisions)

1610th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

UPDATE!!!

Top 10 Juuki auditionees have finally been announced!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcsIH4JqMy4

Starts at 18:32

1710th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:53 am

Natie

Natie

why are two of the options "no" and the first one implying that anyone who doesn't agree is a nub :<

1810th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Chioku

Chioku

^
You're reading too much into that....xDD

I like Haruna and Sara /o/

1910th Gen auditions Empty Re: 10th Gen auditions Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:11 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

I like Sara the best, but I wanna see them all get in XDD

Sponsored content