*~Shuffle Up! Project~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*~Shuffle Up! Project~*

Shuffle Up Pro is a dubbing project by the dubbers for the dubbers! Not only dubs but photo books, dance shots, and most importantly friends! 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game] Lets get to know each other!

+9
AllieNatsuyaki
Phob
Aiko
Hakkin
Jrocknpoppingirl<3
Kirari <3
Natie
Pikaru
Chioku
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

176[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:24 am

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

Morning Musume songs: Shabondama or SONGS. Berryz: Maji Bomber! C-ute, Dance de BAKOON! S/mileage doesn't get to open a concert >D

Is there any member you want to like but can't bring yourself to for some reason?

177[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:41 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

Suzuki Kanon. She's so cute and adorable and has a great smile, but I still can't seem to like her enough to be a favorite (if you mean I don't like at all but want to like then the answer would be Nakajima Saki)

Same question

178[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:45 am

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

Suzuki Kanon ^^;; she's cute and the type I would usually adore (she reminds me a bit of Airi personality wise) but I remember getting super irritated with her because in the weeks leading up to their debut she was always the center of attention. I know the TV producers filming thought she would be the most interesting (which is kinda true) but still. I mean all the other girls have stuff to share...

rant over

Does everyone in your family know you dub? Your friends? Are they ok with it? Why/why not
^lots of questions~

179[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:09 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

Just about anyone I know- Family, co-workers, friends, and facebookies know I dub. XD Kinda hard to miss when that's all I talk about on facebook. Most of em find it interesting, but they as well as I know I'm not the best singer so I don't have many real life fans.

Same question.

https://shuffleuppro.forumotion.com

180[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:11 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

My family does and my friends better, everyone's okay with it, but my Dad doesn't let me dub when he's home because he hates that he can't understand me. My sis doesn't like it, but she doesn't have a choice a lot of the time :/

What are you listening to right now? >->

181[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Yocchan

Yocchan

A really nice remix of Only You!

Same question Smile

182[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:22 pm

xMomoK

xMomoK

Nothing XD But my solo cover of Koi no Telephone GOAL was the last thing that played XDD

What's something you can see in your peripheral when looking at your computer screen?

183[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:14 pm

RyokoDefini

RyokoDefini

That's a really interesting question :O

To my left: The wall....
To my right: ... another wall X) If I were facing the other direction, it'd be a lot more stuff.

Same~

https://www.youtube.com/user/RyokoDefini?feature=mhum

184[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:48 pm

xMomoK

xMomoK

my answers actually the same, but because I have a cluttered desk I can also see the phone, a calendar, a stack of books and various wall coverings :3

How do you get a person's attention on IMs? (like what do you say when you first contact them?)

185[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:07 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

I usually do one of the following:

INSERT NAME HERE~-glomp-

Boo!

The Game. =w=

o2o

Harro stranger.

Or just type random lyrics. XD Same question~

186[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:28 am

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

I don't start conversations... ._. so when people first try talking to me I'm like "mm? what do you waaaant" "sup bitch" or "oh... hi!!" <-- that one because I leave the comp for long periods of time and don't see their message until like an hour later

What's your theme song?

187[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

Probably Genki Pikapika XD Because the english translation for the chorus is-

'Cheerfully Sparkling
Shine even more YEAH YEAH
Be confident in your individuality
Pay no mind to what you see now
Just live as you want to'

Same question~

188[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:52 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

SONGS by MoMusu :3 *doesn't feel like explaining*

Same question

189[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:12 am

Chioku

Chioku

My friends always tell me that Heartbeat is my theme song. xD
"Always up for a laugh, shes a pain in the arse"

If you could do anything for your birthday, what would it be?

https://www.youtube.com/user/chiokudubs

190[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:55 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

What I'm already planning- Going to Chuck-E-Cheeses for my 18th birthday party. XD With Monster High themed plates and a Monster High themed cake from Carlo's Bakery, which you might have heard of from the show Cake Boss. I mean seriously, what better way to celebrate becoming an adult than with the most childish birthday party?

Same question~

191[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:16 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

Go to Japan and see one of my favorite H!P groups in concert <3 (unfortunately I wouldn't get to see an H!P one since my birthday is early November, but the first performance of Berryz's BeriKou Fest was the day after my birthday, so if I went for a week or two, I'd probably be able to catch something :3)

If you could go to any H!P concert on your birthday and they sing 1 song as a birthday present that you picked, what song would you want them to sing, and who are "they" (what group/members sing it)?

192[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Jrocknpoppingirl<3

Jrocknpoppingirl<3

(Thanks for making me lose the game, Pika-pi...)

For me it would be Morning Musume Sungoi My Birthday with Junjun, Linlin, and Eririn there for the performance 'cuz they make the song absolutely amazing.

What is your favorite article of clothing or accessory that you wear as often as possible?

https://www.facebook.com/jrocknpoppingirl

193[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:49 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

TIES. XD I literally wear one ever day and have 11 of them.

Same question!

194[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:00 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

T-shirts XD I might own...maybe... 2 non-t-shirt shirts XD but I love T-shirts <3 XD

If you could travel to 3 places around the world for a month (meaning work, school, and money don't matter) which 3 places, how long at each place, and what's at least 1 thing you want to do while at each place?

195[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:58 am

Chioku

Chioku

In no particular order

1. California
I have ALOT of friends there. I was supposed to go there this sum-..Actually, I was supposed to be there right now xP But then I applied for University and decided to save my money just incase I got in.
When in Cali I'd want to...Go to a Taco Bell (They dont have them in the UK) and strut in the sun 8D (Although I'm Scottish...So I'll burn to a crisp).
I'd want to spend at least a month here.

2. Italy.
I'd want to go to Rainbow Magic Land! Its a new theme park based off the cartoons of Iginio Straffi, who is an Italian animator. He made WinX Club <3
About a week would do. Enough time to have fun in the park and buy WinX stuff 8D

3. Japan.
Well, this was a given wasnt it? I've chosen Japanese as my University course so no surprises here. The main thing I'd want to do here is EAT! Although thats it for anywhere I go. FOOOOD! I'd like to see some temples too. And if I have the money (and if the setlist is anygood) maybe go to a Berryz or MoMusu concert.

Same question! =D

196[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:48 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

1. Japan- I always wanted to go to Japan, and I might even have my chance to go next summer with some people from the Japanese program at my school. As long as I can get to an arcade/karaoke booth and eat I'll be fine XD~ And I'd stay there for atleast 2 weeks.

2. Finland. I don't know why, but I always took Finland to be a beautiful place and alot of my favorite (non Jpop) bands are from there, so I'd probably go to tons of concerts if money wasn't an issue 8D

3. Tennessee. Simply because the first person I fell in love with is there, and we're still friends, so it would be great to be able to meet him in real life. I'd probably just hang out with him and his friends.

Same question. =w=

197[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:09 am

Yocchan

Yocchan

1. Japan - And I'm so timing it with a MM live!
I think a week in Japan wouldn't get you anywhere, so at least two.

2. Australia - My mom's old friends that she lived with while staying in London moved there, and I'd really like to go there with her and the rest of my family, 'cus she havn't seen them in like 15 years.
I'd stay for two weeks, since it's so far away and I'd like to see Sydney.

3. US - To some big city like LA or NY, I've always wanted to visit the US, seems awesome. Maybe I'd stay for a week to go sight-seeing and see some good bands that I like perform live.

What hairstyle do you have usually?

198[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:13 am

Chioku

Chioku

Well my hair goes into ringlets naturally, so I usually put my hair in high pigtails xDD

Whats a sitcom you can watch over and over again and still laugh?

199[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:27 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

erm... idk what a sitcom is... XD Does iCarly count? >.>

What's a movie you have seen so many times you can quote most of it word-for-word...yet you still love watching it?

200[Game] Lets get to know each other! - Page 8 Empty Re: [Game] Lets get to know each other! Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:33 am

Chioku

Chioku

Back to the Future. All three of them. I say the lines with the characters when I watch it.

Same question!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum