*~Shuffle Up! Project~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*~Shuffle Up! Project~*

Shuffle Up Pro is a dubbing project by the dubbers for the dubbers! Not only dubs but photo books, dance shots, and most importantly friends! 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

2nd Gen auditions!

5 posters

Do you think that auditions were a good idea?

2nd Gen auditions! Vote_lcap60%2nd Gen auditions! Vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
2nd Gen auditions! Vote_lcap40%2nd Gen auditions! Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12nd Gen auditions! Empty 2nd Gen auditions! Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Chioku

Chioku

As I'm sure everyone knows, S/mileage are into their third round of auditions.
Are you guys following it/have any favourites? So far I really want Take-chan and Karin to get in. I know most people want Karin in Morning Musume, but I think it would be nice to have Karin back with Kanyon again :')

I dont really like S/mileage, but they're new song got me interested in the auditions, and I'm finding myself becoming a fan xD I personally liked S/mileage as a 4nin group, but I guess we'll see what comes out of it =)

Do you guys think it was a good idea?

(If you guys want me to post the audition videos here just ask and I'll scrounge them up for you =D)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chiokudubs

22nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:37 pm

xMomoK

xMomoK

I think the Gen 9 rejects (that's the word right?) are auditioning, right? I don't really want them to get in, Mogi's not read and Aina's more of MoMusu material. I agree that Karin would be perfect for S/mileage (Definitely would up their rank in my book if she got in)

32nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:13 am

Chioku

Chioku

They didnt make it through. I'm glad Mogi didnt, she completely screwed up in the second round. I think she needs more confidence.

This person on youtube has uploaded the eggs 3rd round auditions. I missed the Nico stream, so I dont know about the other girls.

42nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:18 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

*still doesn't know what that is*

Yup Karin needs to get in, she probably will. Uchi...idk XD I always thought Karin far out-shined Uchi, so I don't really have an opinion of her XD (not to mention that then Shin Minimoni would pretty much just be a S/mileage unit) and idk the other ones >.>

edit: watching the round 3s, the most likely ones are Karin, Uchi, and the 2nd to the right in the dance group with Uchi. Dayeon looks awkward in the dance, and messed up the very beginning of the singing thing

52nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:25 am

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

-S/mileage dubber, doesn't like S/mileage though-
I'M EXCITED. I was watching 3rd round auditions and there was a few girls with real talent there. If they weren't good singers, they were amazing dancers.

The favorites to win is Karin. (Lol I was one of the people screaming into the box to put her in Momusu xD) It's true; she was the best one there. I'm not sure if S/mileage needs another cute voice though. I'd much rather see Take-chan and that... one girl... whose name I forget... who has a mature AMAZING VOICE but forgot the lyrics to get in. Anything otherwise would just fade in the background behind Yuuka.

62nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:07 am

Chioku

Chioku

^
Definatly~~
Although alot of people want Karin in MoMusu, I think it would be great to have her in S/mileage so she was back with Kanyon again <3
As for Take-chan, I've loved her since the beginning of the auditions (never really heard of her before hand). I think she really suits S/mileage and I want her in (I have a feeling if she got in I'd become a fan of the group), but I recently found out that she and Fuku-hime are best friends, so I kind want her in MM xD Although I dont think she'll fit in somehow.

72nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:13 pm

Hanii

Hanii

I'm sooo less than thrilled with the idea of a bigger S/mileage, but Karin is the one. I think she's the ace that could push S/mileage even farther, if we HAD to add another. I just do. I looked at her before and wondered if she'd ever join S/mileage knowing Tsunku had said the line up could change.

So my fingers are crossed for her! n_n

82nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:26 pm

xMomoK

xMomoK

SOOO WHAT'S EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THE RESULTS? HAPPY? SAD? MAD? GOT ANY FAVORITES ABOUT WHO SHOULD BE OFFICIAL MEMBERS? What do you think would be the best line-up in your opinion, and the most likely based on Naoki's decisions in the past?

92nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

The winners, for those who don't know/don't remember them singing-

Akari- I really like her voice, and she's cute. She fits them and adds her own little spin to the song.

Fuyuka- Dude.. her voice is so different XD Very deep, sounds like she singing with like, her throat scrunched up or nose plugged. I'm not sure how I feel about her yet XD

Kana- The poor girl, forgetting the lines then going into the 2nd verse on accident. She needs quite a bit of work, but I think that's why Tsunku picked her.

Meimi- HOLY CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE. Her 'Nai!' made me cry it was so cute. I think she's PERFECT for S/mileage. And if Tsunku does anything to her long hair I will cry. ><

Rina- I dunno why, but she reminds me of a mix between Suzuki Kanon and Tsuji. o2o She's cute, needs a bit of help with high notes but she's good.

I'm kinda surprised how many people he picked- He picked 3 talented and 2 that could use alot of work, making this pretty much a bubblier, younger Momusu. I'm interested to see how things work out.

https://shuffleuppro.forumotion.com

102nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:13 pm

xMomoK

xMomoK

I heard from Kerri that apparently the current members may also be removed from S/mileage when the new members are officially announced o.o I really wonder if they would do that! And what's gonna happen to the girls who don't get in? new unit? go back to being/become eggs? :/

112nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:45 am

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

@Momo I heard a rumor about that too ._. I have no idea... I can't really imagine Tsunku getting rid of any of the current line up.

As for the new girls, my favorite is probably Rina or Akari.

I was really worried Rina wouldn't get in because during the live stream people didn't think she was memorable enough next to girls like Meimi and Karin. She really does look like young Tsuji~

I like Akari because she's a hard worker and her voice will stand out among the S/mileage members because it's more mature.

Meimi is insanely cute and a great dancer, but her voice is a little too cute for my taste. I'm kind of worried she's going to fade in the background as just another cute voice. She has great energy though and fits the S/mileage image to perfection, even better then the current members do.

Fuyuka kinda reminds me of Eripon: pretty, kind of awkward, and not an amazing singer. During the live stream everyone was being mean to her and typing "out" and "no way" so I didn't think she would get in. She needs some work vocally, but I'm sure she'll be able to wiggle into my heart like Eripon did~ ^^

As for Kana, I was really happy to see she got in since I had been rooting for her since the beginning. She's a pretty good dancer and a decent singer. She did fine in the other rounds but she just freaked out on the final performance. Yes she needs work, and we've never see Tsunku turn down a challenge!

Overall I'm happy with the girls he chose even if they all weren't in my top 5. I think with some training, all of the girls will be just as good as the current S/mileage line up.

122nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

I'm bad at giving detailed opinions about people because my opinions tend to change over time, like with Zukki. Originally she was my least favorite Gen 9 (this is when they were announced) but by now she made it to 2nd. So obviously I'm rooting for Akari and Rina, because I already know them kind of, however I'm not going to say anything, positive or negative, about the other girls until I see them in action and get to know them a bit more.

Also little random rant~ STOP SAYING TSUNKU PICKS WHO GETS IN AND WHO DOESN'T! HE DOESN'T HAVE THE FINAL SAY IN THAT. Idk if his opinion even matters in the end...

132nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

Wait, he doesn't? Who has final say, then? o2o

https://shuffleuppro.forumotion.com

142nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:13 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

Teh Naoki Guy... (Ask Chio she told me about him) I found a web page about it a while back. Basically, Tsunku writes teh songs. Naoki's the one who decided who sings the lines, who gets in the groups, when people graduate, etc. Tsunku is the musician, Naoki is the businessman

152nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:21 am

Kirari <3

Kirari <3

... so he's the one that Tsunku's been taking the blame for...

DAMMIT NAOKI DAMMIT NAOKI DAMMIT NAOKI -must remember-

162nd Gen auditions! Empty Re: 2nd Gen auditions! Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:41 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

Yup~ And I was talking with Chio about this: Naoki...is all the things I didn't like about Tsunku. In other words everything I hated about Tsunku before, I now find out is all Naoki. So now I'm happy because Tsunku is the good guy <3 it's just sad when people blame him for Naoki's doing. But then again, I googled Naoki and it took me forever to find some blog post with references and an explanation of how they know what they know, mostly cause Naoki's last name is the same as some girl named Naoko so stupid google tries to show you her stuff XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum