*~Shuffle Up! Project~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*~Shuffle Up! Project~*

Shuffle Up Pro is a dubbing project by the dubbers for the dubbers! Not only dubs but photo books, dance shots, and most importantly friends! 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Shuffle UP Council:

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Shuffle UP Council: Empty The Shuffle UP Council: Wed May 02, 2012 5:35 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

At Miyu-chan's idea, I decided we should have a Shuffle UP Council. This pretty much includes everyone who helps me out the most with mixing, coding, and getting everything together. ♥ Descriptions of each role below.

Leader of Project,'Pikaru'- Self explanatory XD Main coder and audio mixer. Also tells you what'SUP. -shot for pun-

Project Sub-leader, Momoka Nyan,
because she's been helping me with the project since the very beginning with covering, video mixing, coding, and ideas regarding the project. ♥ She will be the official coder for S-cramble if she accepts, and will help with video mixing for others on occasion.

S-cramble Leader, Elizabeth Li. She will be in charge of hounding people for S-cramble XD But instead of audio mixing, she will be in charge of Video mixing for S-cramble and help with video mixing for others on occasion.

Shuffle Leader, Miyu- she will, if she accepts, be the main video mixer for Shuffles and hounding people for lines/ getting people to sign up XD I'll still take care of the song selection.

Any quesions, concerns, comments? Ask!

https://shuffleuppro.forumotion.com

2The Shuffle UP Council: Empty Re: The Shuffle UP Council: Wed May 02, 2012 5:37 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

Didn't you already make this?

3The Shuffle UP Council: Empty Re: The Shuffle UP Council: Wed May 02, 2012 5:44 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

On the facebook group, yeah XD I never put it on the forum.

https://shuffleuppro.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum