*~Shuffle Up! Project~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*~Shuffle Up! Project~*

Shuffle Up Pro is a dubbing project by the dubbers for the dubbers! Not only dubs but photo books, dance shots, and most importantly friends! 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sug@r Ton3s Discussion

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Empty Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:31 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

Hey people! Just an idea I wanted to share with you, nothing we're gonna act on immediately, I just want your feedback yupyup. ^^ It's an idea for a new group/shuffle, Sug@r Tones! The basics:

~A branch off of Shuffle UP! Project, Sug@r Tones will be a smaller project with several groups.

~Sings Misc Jpop,Anime,Vocaloid songs- pretty much anything you girls would like to sing!

~___ people?

~The single process will be set up like a Shuffle Group(song already picked, you get to sign up)

~Singles will start around the same time as main groups

~Sug@r tones, even with sign-ups will have a permenant lineup. You can either be a part of this and your current group(SUP/S-cramble) OR you can switch groups and be in only this. As said before, this is like a seperate project within a project.

That's all that I've figured out so far, but I'd love to hear what you guys think! Would you like you be a part of this? What songs would you like to see this group do, and how should singles be picked? Everything is up for discussion.

Last edited by Pikaru on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total

https://shuffleuppro.forumotion.com

2Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Empty Re: Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:54 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

So you mean like the group with be 6 people but they can sign up if they wanna be in the current single?

3Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Empty Re: Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

Yupyup! But only those in the group can sign up for that group's single. This way if someone is either too busy or doesn't want to sing the song of choice(the songs will most likely be self picked among suggestions you guys make here) they can just skip out on that single.

4Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Empty Re: Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:19 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

It sounds like a good idea, but it depends. I mean, different things sound better different ways. For example: (Note: this is all IMO XD)

AKB48, Soloist, and Vocaloid solo songs sound best as pure chorus songs (all singers sing the whole song, then the mixer determines who sings which parts and if there are solos or such, and the more people, the better it sounds.

Small group (such as Hinoi Team, Karen Girls, or SweetS) songs sound best casted/CCed evenly among the same # of members as the original, give or take 2 or 3 people

And Anime songs like CHARACTER songs (like Black Diamond from Shugo Chara, or Koi wa Nandarou from Mermaid Melody) sound best if they remain solos

So if you realize how BROAD "Misc Jpop,Anime,Vocaloid" is, and the group only has 6 members, you have to take into consideration that not everyone is willing to LEARN songs for groups, and there are A LOT of songs under those categories that not all members may know, so you'll have to realize that once in a while only 1-2 people may sign up for the current single, and a lot of songs that fall under those categories sound better with MORE people, not less.

Though I understand that you probably need a group that will stay active while the main/eggs groups are waiting on lines... I just think you might wanna classify things separately ^^ or maybe change the format a bit.

But as I said, this is all IMO.

5Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Empty Re: Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:33 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

-nodnod- I get what you're trying to say. What I was thinking is, if we could somehow pull this off, making Sug@r Tones like, a project within a project. Like this would be the set up:

~Shuffle UP~(Unchanged)
SUP
S-cramble
All of the number shuffles

~Sug@r Ton3s~(Shuffle UPS who are interested + New members who will only be in Sug@r)
~AKB/Chorus songs~
~Small group misc~
~Anime openings/endings~
~Group anime songs(Mermaid Melody songs, etc)~

Sug@r Ton3s wouldn't do any songs that were really intended to be solos(So character songs and songs by soloists like YUI,Aya Hirano, Kikkawa Yuu, etc) would not be up for grabs.

If we did go about it like this though, the distribution is questionable. Should we just make the whole project automatically in Sug@r Ton3s and they can sign up for one single, but have four groups happening at the same times(so basically treating them like shuffle groups), or each time Sug@r does a single the theme changes? For example:

Single One, AKB, Large group.
Single Two, Small group Misc
and so on.

6Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Empty Re: Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:55 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

I like the idea of a project in a project thing. So it's almost like a "branch" of SU!P? Kinda like how H!P is a branch of UFA?

I like your four group/section idea, but I don't think I understand their purpose? would they be like groups under Sug@r Ton3s, or just the themes for the purpose of organizing singles?

Also, solos can make really good groupdubs if done the right way, example: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Empty Re: Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:06 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

DAMNIT WHY THAT SONG? XD -was trying to avoid that song because it takes over her mind XD- But you have a point yupyup. We'll see what happens o2o

And yeah, it's practically a branch of SU!P. ^^~ As for the sections, I haven't really made up my mind- It would probably work better if each section was another group and Sug@r Ton3s had the same sign-up process like the number groups. But if this were the case, each group under Sug@r would hold sign-ups/produce singles at the same time as the main groups.

8Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Empty Re: Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:17 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

...You lost me again XD

Okay so wait, let's see if I get it. Basically, it's like Hanabi's Miracle/Giggles deal when it comes to sign ups? o 3o

9Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Empty Re: Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:42 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

Like.. Okay XD Let me try this again.

Sug@r Ton3s will act like the Shuffle Groups- each group's song will already have been picked, and the members of Sug@r will be able to sign up for the song they want. These will be either coded or casted depending on the song- Small group songs(Like songs from Mermaid Melody, SNSD, Hinoi Team,Vocaloid duets, etc.) will be casted, larger group songs(AKB 48, etc.) will be coded.

Each group in Sug@r is practically a shuffle group.

But instead of organizing these during the Number groups(Des2ni, Sunda3, etc), these singles will be started at the same time as SUP and S-cramble's singles.

10Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Empty Re: Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:46 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

o 3o so... I think I get it... the singles will be the same TIMING as the main/egg groups, but will be TREATED the same as the shuffle groups?

11Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Empty Re: Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:48 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

YES. XD

Though the question is, how many groups should Sug@r have, and should we hold auditions for ONLY Sug@r once we get this started?

12Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Empty Re: Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:09 am

xMomoK

xMomoK

Ohhhh okay XD and I guess there should be as many groups as needed, with more popular things by themselves and less popular things classed together.

For example:

1. AKB48
2. Vocaloid
3. Momoiro Clover / Faeries / other current popular Jpop
4. Anime
5. less popular / older j-pop

or something like that

13Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Empty Re: Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:36 am

Phob

Phob

Shoot me for saying this, but I want JE xDDD
/shot/

14Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Empty Re: Sug@r Ton3s Discussion Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:41 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

XD Well if enough people would be interested, sure.

Hm, maybe I should make another topic for this, to figure out what the groups should be? o2o Cause right now I'm just wondering how many people would be interested in this and how you guys think it could/should work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum