*~Shuffle Up! Project~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
*~Shuffle Up! Project~*

Shuffle Up Pro is a dubbing project by the dubbers for the dubbers! Not only dubs but photo books, dance shots, and most importantly friends! 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sug@r Ton3s Group and Member Discussion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sug@r Ton3s Group and Member Discussion Empty Sug@r Ton3s Group and Member Discussion Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:05 am

Pikaru

Pikaru
Admin

Alrighty, so if and when Sug@r is formed, it will be like a mini-project with multiple shuffle groups. Currently we don't know how many groups there will be, but here are the possible themes/song choices:

~AKB48/Chorus Groups- no solos, coded into groups
~ Small Group Misc(PASSPO,SNSD(Japanese versions) Hinoi Team, Momoiro Clover, etc.)Casted
~Anime Openings/Endings, coded with solos with 3-5 people in the song
~Group anime songs(Mermaid Melody, etc. Will most likely fall into the Anime opening/ending category.)
~Vocaloid groups/duets- NO solos(up for discussion)
~Jhonny's Entertainment/misc. Boy bands

We WON'T be doing solo songs barring Anime openings/endings. All H!P soloists and soloist songs that aren't in an anime are not going to be choices. This is for another plan that may or may not be put to use, depending on how active the project is.

So, My question to you is: How do we split up these categories into groups, and which groups if any would you be interested in?

Another thing to think about:
Should all of these groups release singles at once? OR, should we have different groups start singles each round? For example, the way we are doing singles now is one round of Main group singles, one round of shuffle singles, one of main, and so on. If we added this, and they release singles at the same time as the main groups, should all of Sug@r's groups have a single? Or should we have 2 groups each round?

https://shuffleuppro.forumotion.com

xMomoK

xMomoK

How do we split up these categories into groups, and which groups if any would you be interested in?
I think how it's split in your post works, but with "Anime Openings/Endings, coded with solos with 3-5 people in the song" and "Group anime songs(Mermaid Melody, etc. Will most likely fall into the Anime opening/ending category.) " to be in the same group~
But I'd probably want Small group Misc, so XDD idk

Should all of these groups release singles at once? OR, should we have different groups start singles each round?
I think it depends on how many mixers offer to help you :/ it'd be too hard to have 20 different singles going on at a time if only 1 person is mixing, but if you have 5-6 mixers, it may not be too hard (20 refering to SU!P main/shuffles in addition to these groups)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum